The role of the Campaign Cabinet is to increase the financial and volunteer resources needed to allow the United Way Blackhawk Region to accomplish its mission of improving lives by mobilizing the caring power of communities.
Duties and Responsibilities of Campaign Cabinet:
- Contact existing and prospective corporate accounts within their respective division to share United Way's current message.
- Thank them for their prior support and confirm a continued commitment or solicit a new corporate gift and/or employee campaign.
- Assist United Way staff with the identification and recruitment of additional Account Managers where needed.
- Ensure timely solicitation of all division accounts.
- Attend Campaign Cabinet meetings and communicate regularly with campaign leadership and staff to share progress, opportunities and/or concerns.
Download Campaign Cabinet member description
2016-2017 Cabinet Members
Scott Fischer - Baker Tilly, Cabinet Chair
Amanda Benway - Bank of Milton
Allen Brewer - Gateway Community Bank
Regina Dunkin - Merrill Community Center
Laurie Endres - Beloit Health System
Rich Gruber - Mercy Health System
Jake Hess - Johnson Bank
Kayla Hiller - Nowlan & Mouat
Mike O'Brien - WCLO/WJVL Radio
Marcy Reedy - retired, Beloit Meals on Wheels
Jenny Revels - Revels Consulting
Ted Rehl - City of South Beloit
Sue Stein - Nutrition & Health Associates
Lori Stottler - City of Beloit
Abby Young – Alliant Energy