Please read before completing registration:
- Project registration will close Monday, July 15th
- Your organization is required to PROVIDE ALL SUPPLIES, MATERIALS AND TOOLS FOR EACH PROJECT. This is NOT the responsibility of the volunteers. Please do not confuse this with personal items such as gardening gloves, bug spray, sun screen, etc. which are considered optional personal items you may suggest they bring.
- New in 2019, Thrivent Financial has a potential solution for your organization if you need assistance purchasing/renting equipment, tools, materials, food, etc. for your volunteers. More than 5,000 Thrivent Members live in Rock County and we anticipate that some of these members will be Day of Caring volunteers. Thrivent Members may be able to provide a $250 “Community Impact Card” of financial support (i.e. materials, supplies, food, etc.) for potential Day of Caring projects. Let us know if you need help connecting with a local Thrivent Member.
- Complete a separate form for each project you're requesting.
- Projects are open to ALL nonprofits, not just United Way Program Partners. This includes all local nonprofit agencies, service clubs, public schools, and service organizations in Rock County, WI and northern Winnebago County, IL
Examples of past Day of Caring projects:
- Interior & Exterior painting
- Yard clean-up, landscaping, gardening
- Organizing donation rooms or pantries
- Delivering agency materials
- Delivering flowers or meals to home-bound neighbors
- Light construction (cabinets, fences, small decks, balance beams, storage units, Little Free Libraries, etc.)
- Window cleaning and general building maintenance
- Office work (envelope stuffing, collating, shredding, workplace organization, etc.)
- Downtown clean-up
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions