Community Relations and Volunteer Coordinator, Beloit Health System | Represents our HEALTH impact area.
- Previously served for 18 years as Executive Director of the Merrill Community Center in Beloit.
- A leader who consistently gives back to the children and families of the community with a number of nonprofit board affiliations on her resume, including United Way’s campaign cabinet.
- Served the Beloit community as an elected official, previously for six years on the Beloit Board of Education and currently as Vice President of the Beloit City Council. At the state level, she was appointed to the Wisconsin Public Defender Board, where she currently holds office as vice president. Regina has been recognized for her service with various local and statewide awards and accolades.
Superintendent, School District of Janesville | Represents our focus area of EDUCATION.
- Steve begin his current position as Superintendent of the School District of Janesville in July 2017. Prior to his current role, Steve served in many capacities in education including teaching, coaching, and administration throughout Wisconsin.
- Past-President of the Association of Wisconsin School Administrators and the National Association of Secondary School Principals.
- Steve serves on the United Way Blackhawk Region Board of Directors.
Director of Planning and Development, Community Action | Represents our focus on FINANCIAL STABILITY.
- With 20 years of experience working with youth and adults from diverse backgrounds, Marc oversees the Merrill Community Center, adult preparation programs, and resource development for Community Action – a funded program partner of United Way.
- Awarded the 2014 UAW Local 95 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Civil Rights Service Award for his commitment to social justice, diversity and inclusion.
- Conducted cultural equity training for a variety of organizations, including every single Rock County government employee. He has trained over 3,000 people.
Left to right: Marc Perry, Regina Dunkin, Steve Pophal